Terms & Conditions
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the Site.
We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
Use of this site
This site may be visited without disclosure of any personal details. Your information provided to Pleasure Beach® about your visit and the nature of your visit may be produced to Pleasure Beach® for the purpose of statistics about the performance and effectiveness of our site, but Pleasure Beach® will not link this information to any personal data about specific individuals collected by any other means.
Your information refers to the details about you (for example name, address, contact details, preferences, interests etc) that you supply to us or is supplied to us. Your information is collected when you request information from us, apply for a job with us, contact us with regards to any specific enquiry, register with us, enter a competition or buy anything from us on-line.
The amount of information we collect is controlled by you, you are able to visit the site without disclosing any information about yourself, however certain areas of the site may not be accessible if you chose not disclose certain pieces of information.
When asked to complete a booking, purchase on-line, enter a competition or send us requests you may be asked for additional information about yourself to help us analyse the types of visitors to the site and their preferences.
You may indicate that you do not wish to receive any further information relating to Boulevard Hotel or Pleasure Beach® and its services and products. If you do wish to receive further information about the Boulevard Hotel or Pleasure Beach® the data you disclose to us will enable us to give you updates through e-media and other forms of marketing. If you are contacted via e-mail you will be given the option to opt out of future communication.
Please be aware that booking tickets is quick, easy and convenient. Pleasure Beach® will make every effort to ensure complete customer confidentiality with regards to any on-line payments. Credit card details will be secured via encrypted means as it travels over the Internet.
The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® will provide you with up to date information on the functionality of the Site and advice and assistance on any upgrades or changes to its functionality as it deems necessary; an use reasonable endeavours to comply with any statute, regulation or other ordinance as when they come into force.
You represent, warrant and undertake that you will not do anything or cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or endanger any intellectual property rights of The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® or any of our associated companies or any third party or do anything that is otherwise unlawful.
Exclusion of warrantyWe try to make sure the information contained on the Site is accurate as possible. However we give no warranty of any kind regarding the Site and/or any materials provided on the site. The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on this Site. The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-fringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage in trade.
In Particular The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® endeavours to post up to date and accurate information about its products and services on this site. All information posted on this site is correct at time it is posted and is subject to change
The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site. In no event shall the Boulevard Hotel or Pleasure Beach be liable for any injury, or loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
Any use of this Site or content found therein
Any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Site
The performance or non-performance by The Boulevard Hotel or Pleasure Beach®
The provision of or failure to provide services
Any information, software, products, services an related graphics obtained through the Site The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® negligent act or omission.
Any dealings you have with third parties via the Site are your responsibility. Should a dispute arise between yourself and any third party due to use of the Site we will do our best to assist its resolution but will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
We may provide links to other web sites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through contractual partners. The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® accepts no responsibility for these links and does not endorse their contents. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk whatsoever.
You shall indemnify and keep The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® indemnified against all actions, claims, losses costs (including all legal costs actually incurred or otherwise), damages and expenses that are suffered or incurred by The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach whether or not reasonable or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable which arise directly or indirectly from any breach or alleged breach by you of any of those Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual PropertyAll The Boulevard Hotel and Pleasure Beach® terms and conditions apply.
The copyright in the material contained in this Website and any Pleasure Beach® or The Boulevard Hotel trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Pleasure Beach Ltd, The Boulevard Hotel or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following terms and conditions:
The material may be used only for that person’s own personal use for non-commercial purposes; The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and The products, technology or processes described in this Web Site may be subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Pleasure Beach®, The Boulevard Hotel and by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners. In these terms and conditions: “PB” means Pleasure Beach Ltd and any other connected organisation that supplies the goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
“We and Us” means PB either alone or together with you, as the context requires;
“Working day” means PB every day of the year except weekends, and English statutory and public holidays;
“You” means the person ordering the goods subject to these terms and conditions;
Pleasure Beach Blackpool,
Lancashire FY4 1ND
Ocean Boulevard III Limited Registered in England under no 10980092
To contact us by telephone, please ring +44 (0)1253 336073
Fax number is +44 (0)1253 336073 and email: [email protected]
These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be enforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
Entire AgreementThese Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Reservation Terms & Conditions
By making your reservation you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- At check in we will verify your stay, rates quoted are based on arrival date and length of stay. If you choose to depart early the price is subject to change
- We reserve the right to cancel/modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or resulted from a mistake or error
- Payment – payment is due on arrival unless an advance purchase rate is reserved, no pre-payments may be made within 3 days of arrival
- Rates – rates displayed are subject to availability and current at the time of reservation, rates are dependent on occupancy and therefore only valid for the occupancy entered & shown in confirmation. Advance purchase require full non-refundable and non-transferable payment, we advise insurance at your discretion, these rates may be reserved a minimum of 3 days in advance of arrival date, subject to availability
- Non Arrival – In the event of a non-arrival the first night’s room rate will be chargeable to the card provided to guarantee, in the event of non-arrival on advance purchase the full charge will be forfeited. Rooms are held for 1 night, failure to arrive on the specified date will forfeit any subsequent night/s
- Facilities – All facilities including parking are subject to availability, cannot be prior reserved or guaranteed
- Family rooms accommodate two adults and two children, by prior arrangement a further infant may be accommodated when sleeping in a cot. Family rooms are recommended for children up to sixteen years of age or under 6ft in height – please note that the children’s bunk beds in family rooms have a sleeping space of approximately 6ft. The maximum number of adults in any room is strictly two
- Parking – A reservation at the Hotel does not entitle guaranteed parking. Parking is at own risk and the Hotel cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or claim to vehicles or item/s left in vehicles. Parking is chargeable at £5.00 per vehicle per night (12 midday – 12 midday) when booking your stay direct with the hotel, if booking your stay through a third party higher parking charges are applicable. The discounted parking rate, subject to availability, can be obtained from the hotel reception
- Requests – We make every effort to accommodate requests however on occasion it may not be possible to do so. The Hotel accepts no responsibility for accommodating requests and regret we cannot accept conditional reservation (a booking specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a request)
- Check In/Check Out – Rooms are available from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure, check in times cannot be guaranteed. A luggage room is available – items are left at own risk and the Hotel accepts no responsibility for items left. Late check out till 13:00 is at supplement of £30.00 per room, subject to availability
- Dog Policy – The hotel accommodates dogs in designated bedrooms, details of our policy in relation to the accommodation of dogs and applicable charges can be found at https://boulevardhotel.co.uk/faq
- All Guests who stay at Boulevard Hotel are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of other guests please be aware that Boulevard Hotel is a family oriented hotel. If in the opinion of the Hotel Management your behaviour is causing or is likely to cause distress, anger or annoyance to yourself or other guests or damage to property we reserve the right to terminate your hotel accommodation at any time. In the event of such termination the hotel’s liability to such persons will discontinue and such persons will be required to leave the hotel immediately and we shall have no further obligations to such persons
- Please note that Boulevard Hotel does not accommodate any single sex groups/parties of more than three rooms and the hotel reserves the right to refuse check in or ask for a refundable deposit at the hotel’s discretion